Tuesday, July 16, 2013

How I Love

Sometimes saying I love you, leaves the other person just knowing that they are loved.The question is, do you know how I love you.    I love you completely and wholeheartedly. I love you with every fiber of my being. Our existence as living as One is my goal. I love you enough to put God at the head of our relationship to let Him guide us down a path to Forever. Letting no weapon form against us or allowing no person to put asunder. I love you enough to know, you are the Head of our household and submission is not a problem. I love you enough to accept the decisions you make and trust your ability of being honest. I was created to be that type of Woman for you.    I love you enough to extend my heart to a blended family which reaches children that I did not birth. I love the Man you've become and the Man you will be. I love you enough to dwell on the good and the positive. I will not think of the things that can, will or might go wrong, because things will always happen. But I love you enough to concentrate on Us making it past those hurdles. I love you enough to Pray for our well being, for us to live a long prosperous life.    I love you enough to not allow halfhearted love, anger or resentment to build. To always communicate so we can understand and respect each others opinions. To not allow the possibility of Us not making it or not working out, to exist. To not be afraid of working harder to make things better. To not allow Us to become comfortable and forget about the other. To make sure We remember to keep the fire going and work at keeping it spicy.       I love you enough to know all these things take work and can not transform over night. I love you enough to know with time things get better. I love Us enough to understand, respect and honor "I Do." This is how I Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment